Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving


Rust color Chrysanthemums and Velvet variegated Carnations

Happy Thanksgiving!! These are two mini vases of Chrysanthemums and Carnations I have arranged today. The vases look filled to the brim, but each one has only two stems of flowers. I have cut them really short to fill the 3" and 4" glass containers.

I have chosen 2 matching dark brown glass vases of different heights to complement the wintry hues of rust and velvety purple. The colors of the flowers have such a presence about them, I think this simple arrangement befits them most.

Although a wreath would be nice, I think this frugal arrangement also has its appeal. Happy thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

pascale said...

Those flowers just look beautiful!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails