Monday, July 14, 2008

Cat in the bag

The weather has been really strange this summer, raining almost every day. The rains we are talking about are not the soft pitter-patter on the window pane that lulls you to sleep ones. These are the mad cats-and-dogs-down-pours that no umbrella could brave.

I was caught without an umbrella one day and were I compact enough, this would be exactly what I'll have for a makeshift mackintosh. Tant pis, I was drenched from head to toe. I could even pour water out from my shoes....

2 comments:

pascale said...

The weather these days are really weird all over the world. It scares me sometimes...
Seriously...

bonnie said...

As we are chatting, it's lightening, thunder and major raining...Luckily the kids are not scared of thunder!

Related Posts with Thumbnails