Friday, April 10, 2009

Makeup Tip 1

This is one of the makeup tips I got from my makeup class. The main thing is picture a perfect oval shaped face, with the eyes, nose, mouth in perfect dimension. Ok just "picture".

Makeup, therefore, is to enhance our best features and camouflage the not so good features that do not fit the above. One very good tip to instantly slim the face and "make" it look oval is shading. Not a surprise.

Well, the magic is to highlight and shade at the same time, so this little box by Benefit is perfect for the job. The flat brush picks up both colors and the darker shade goes on the jawline and under the chin, while the other side of the brush, the highlight, will glide above the shade on your face, which will enhance your features.

I bought it and the first time I used it, I got a surprised but welcomed comment, that I looked slimmer!! Wow, a makeup tip and some camouflage did it. Now I am complacent into not losing the extra weight. Well, just a bit, hehe.

3 comments:

pascale said...

oh can you show me how when I visit you? *excited*

bonnie said...

Yes, sure. Benefit originates from San Francisco and the packaging is a feast for the eyes. It will be fun!!

josephine said...

自從上次學完化妝之後,我都未有機會嘗試,因為實在需要太多東西及配套,等我慢慢潻置啦!

Related Posts with Thumbnails