Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pastel b. Launch

I am so happy and proud to announce the launch of the Pastel b. website. Pascale has designed the website for me. The design is clean, simple and chic, exactly what I love. The final result is above and beyond my expectation, which goes to prove how great a designer Pascale is!!

Without Pascale's encouragement and her generosity in putting my cards in her petit enjel site, I would not dream of having one myself.

I have made the first cards a decade ago and everyone told me that the cards took too much time to make and I should think of printing or mass producing to make a profit. Stubborn as I am, I stuck with my belief that a hand made card is special to the sender and the receiver alike.

This is a long waited dream come true and I hope you will share my joy and pride.

Pleas do come visit http://www.pastelb.com/

2 comments:

pascale said...

Yea!! I love your cards!
And I am SOOOOO glad that you are happy with the site!
Cheers!

bonnie said...

Thanks, I am more than happy, Yay!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails