Friday, May 1, 2009

Ranunculus Blossoms

Ranunculus Buds


Ranunculus Arranged in Kosta Boda Crystal Dish
I am a big lover of flowers and I think it's such a waste that Bridal Posy has only one day of life. What we could do is use a little creativity, so we could admire the ethereal blooms just a while longer. The beautiful Ranunculus blossoms are arranged simply by cutting the stems into an inch to float in a shallow dish.
The Ranunculus buds tied with satin bow could be kept in a small vase. These buds probably would not bloom, but that is exactly the appeal, the sweetness of a budding flower.

2 comments:

pascale said...

These are beaitiful!!! I love it.
I think it's mostly because I love these flowers more than the flowers you used last time. Lovely indeed!!

bonnie said...

I used them for my wedding a century ago, too. It's an early spring flower, so the season is coming to an end. :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails