Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wedding Favor-Scented Candle

Lavender Candle Cube Glass, purple themed Wedding Favor set

Last month, I received a really special set of wedding favor at a friend's wedding. It's a glass block cube of Lavender candle with matches and napkin. The table was set with tall Lavender candles. The glow and fragrance emanated from the candles accented the romance of the evening.

The candle is at the studio now. I don't think I'll light it because it's too nice. If I do though, it will definitely remind me of my friend's wedding, which makes it a superb wedding favor because it's so reminiscent of an unforgettable night.

2 comments:

pascale said...

OH how beautiful!!!
Great idea too!

bonnie said...

Yes!! I haven't seen these kind of matches for a long while!

Related Posts with Thumbnails