Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The package arrived!!

The much awaited package that Pascale sent me on Monday has finally arrived, carrying 10 precious angel suits from Petit enjel. What surprises me is how small the clothing is. Each angel suit is folded and packed in little boxes. The bags all have beige ribbons attached to the handle. When I opened the package, it's like OMG. Pascale was doki, doki the past week and I really think that the doki, doki should be replaced by pride and joy. The baby suits are adorable. Well done, Pascale!! To the success of Petit enjel.

2 comments:

pascale said...

How sweet and nice of you.
I am flattered to hear all of your words.
Good luck to our adventure from here!

bonnie said...

I think luck will be on our side if we have faith, despite occasional setbacks... :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails