Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Launch

Today is the official launch of Petit enjel. (Champagne glasses clink, clink and claps, claps here before reading on...). Pascale has created a lovely line of couture for new born babies and the line is launched today via the website http://www.petitenjel.com/. Featuring are these adorable angel suits, as Pascale calls them, coz they are made for newborn angels. From the description, you could tell that these angel suits are made by a mom whose love for her baby transcends words. These baby suits are made with love and care only a mom will know. Congratulations Pascale, you have done it and launched your baby clothes line!

Today is also a big day for me. Pascale has linked up my Pastel b. cards in her Petit enjel website. She has taken lovely pics of my cards and christianed the designs"petals". After the launch, she emailed me to let me know that her friends, many of them designers, asked about the creator behind Pastel b. and complimented on the cards. Well, you cannot imagine the happiness and pride welling inside of me when I read it. A collection of "papillon" and "laces" will be launched real soon. And here, my hearfelt thanks to you Pascale, for believing in me and my efforts. Hug, hug.

2 comments:

pascale said...

Thank you Bonnie!
Without your support I would not have been able to launch it.
You took all the trouble to look for the packaging, ribbons, tags...
Wow..thanks so much, really. :)

AS for your cards, I KNOW something is beautiful when I see it!

bonnie said...

Hey, what are friends for and fabulous friends such as nous deux? This is it girl, we have realized a dream...pat, pat on the back. However it turns out, we should be happy we had the courage to do it and launch it. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails