Monday, March 9, 2009

Petit Tin Teas

3 Petit Tins Tea Leaves


Jingle Bells, Dacaf Carol, Tarte Au Poire

I received this gift from a friend for New Year's. It's a set of Tea Leaves in Petit Tins, as they were called, that come in 3 distinct flavors. I thought that I'll take a picture of them before I opened one of them for a nice afternoon brew.

The descriptions on the insert says.....

The Jingle Bells is a Christmas tea with images of snow and bells, which is created by yogurt and citrus fruit flavors.

Decaf Carol are decaffeinated tea leaves, flavored with sweet strawberrry and vanilla.

Tarte Au Poire is a sweetly scented Japanese green tea that will remind you of a freshly baked pear tart.

Now I have to make the difficult but pleasant choice to pick one for my afternoon tea and complement it with a nice dessert "to bring out the flavor of the teas". What a nice excuse to get some sweets!!

3 comments:

josephine said...

真是一份很好的禮物,單看描述,我相信我會喜歡有綠茶味那一款!

bonnie said...

I haven't tried that yet, will let you know if it is all that it promised to be. :)

pascale said...

Oh just looking at the tins I think the tea would be very aromatic :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails