Monday, December 29, 2008

Alqvmia

Eye contour cream


Anti-aging elixir serum

Anti-aging face cream
With the uncertainties in the economy these days, we have to skimp and save more. One area I find that I could not skimp is skin care. I have tried to use drug store brands, but the results are mediocre at best. I don't think the money saved is worth the price I have paid for something that don't work.
The place that I get my facials done uses Alqvmia products. I am very pleased with the resulting plumpness and hydrated skin after the facial. The best part is that the effects will last for days!! I am so pleased with the result, that I bought 3 products to use at home. Afterall, a full facial there is not cheap!!
I got anti-aging products for the eyes and face. I have tested them for a week now and even with the dry winds and low humidity, my skin remains moist. Plus, the lines are not that visible. I guess the best part is when you apply the cream, you feel that you are luxuriating in the smoothness of the cream and the goodness of the aroma oil and natural ingredients.
This is a second best buy after the Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv eye cream.
(photos : www.thenaturalstore.co.uk)

2 comments:

josephine said...

我完全同意,skin care can't skimp,有人認為,用便價貨便可以啦,不需要這麼貴,這只是自欺欺人,因為只要你過了三十歲,所以結果及後果都會盡露,將來要補救,所付出的代價比現在還要高很多很多倍!護膚是一個長遠投資!

bonnie said...

要打Botox和拉面皮仲貴, 除非你可以接受自已的臉蛋像酸梅乾一樣!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails