Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Part III

Maman et B Chan


Santa B Chan


Santa B Chan


Same old tree at KCC
Six years ago today on Christmas eve, I brought a fur ball home. My best friend Pascale named him B Chan and he is my "one true love". I am always joking that I don't need to find a significant other, coz I have found the love of my life already, and it's true.
After dinner with the humans, which I find is a chore, I came home and took Porky to our favorite cafe downstairs. I had some wine and an onion soup. As usual, Porky got his bread gratis. B Chan is one very satisfied Porky and he is snoring heavily now. Joyeux Noel!!

4 comments:

josephine said...

so great! 果然是一個平安夜!I love Pchan wearing clothes, he looks like a dog la when wearing clothes! haha!

bonnie said...

What do you mean he looks like a dog when wearing clothes? If not, he looks like a piggy with hair? Haha!!

pascale said...

Sounds like a very nice way to enjoy your christmas!!
How nice!!

Merry Christmas!

bonnie said...

Thanks!! Merry X'mas to you, too!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails