Friday, December 26, 2008

Flower name

I was searching the name of these flowers I bought yesterday, I didn't have a clue what they were called, only that they smelled heavenly and available all year round. I finally looked for it on facebook's growing gifts application. :p

I looked at a couple names and typed them in the search engine. After a couple of trial and errors, I found out that these lovely flowers are called snap dragon and come in shades of pink, lilac, white, yellow and other colors.

2 comments:

josephine said...

My favourite flowers are white roses, i love flowers especially when i want to take photo! what is your favourite flower do you love?

bonnie said...

My favorite flowers are also white!! White roses, camellias, lily-of-the-valley and sweet peas. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails